Saturday, April 2nd, 2016, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Southwest University Park
We are giving local high school baseball teams the opportunity to play on a professional field, while raising money for themselves through the use of Chihuahuas tickets.
Contact: Colby Miller for more information @ 915-242-2007, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fred Loya High School Baseball Field Series Stadium Rules
- Fans will be admitted for free to Southwest University Park.
- Restrooms will be open at sections 109 and 115.
- Concessions will be provided at the discretion of the Chihuahuas and Ovations Food Service.
- Outside food WILL NOT will be permitted.
- The pre-determined home team will be allowed to bring a public address announcer and National Anthem performer.
- A public address announcer will not be provided by the Chihuahuas.
- The Chihuahuas will not provide an official scorer.
- The scoreboard at Southwest University Park will be available.
- Coaches must contact umpires to inform them of the location of the game.
- Players and coaches must come ready to play. NO ACCESS to locker rooms or hitting tunnels.
- Teams WILL NOT be allowed to take batting practice before the game. Teams will be allowed to take infield /outfield practice before the game.
- Please utilize downtown parking space where available. This does not include Ballpark VIP parking behind the stadium.
- Bus parking will be coordinated through Colby Miller.
- Southwest University Park is a smoke free facility including e-cigarettes.
Fred Loya High School Baseball Field Series Field Rules
- Please stay on the mound after throwing a pitch (Do not walk after every pitch to the catcher and receive the ball on the grass).
- Umpires please stand on the dirt down the foul lines; not in the grass.
- 2B and SS please play on the infield dirt and not right on the grass edge.
- 1B and 3B should stay on the dirt as much as possible for positioning.
- Warm up pre-game 20 ft. off the foul lines please (towards left-center and Right Center Field).
- Keep warm up swings on the warning track please, not in the foul territory grass while on deck.
- If sunflower seeds/gum are allowed please spit them in a cup and not all over the field/in front of the dugouts.
- Hitters please lay bats down at home plate; don't spike in into the turfgrass; please do not throw bats back towards dugout.
- Please only use one bullpen mound in each area.
- Pitchers, please don't dig a hole in front of the rubber.
- Please wear turf shoes as long as possible pregame; put your spikes on after warms-ups if possible.
Please dump all water and ice from coolers down dugout drains. Do not throw it on the field.
For more information contact: